Search results will be displayed under the search form.
|ECONOMIC CHALLENGES THAT SMALL OPEN ECONOMIES“ ARE (NOT) ALLOWED TO AND CAN (NOT) SOLVE -Why Bosnia and Herzegovina can (not) answer-||
|TRADE IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION||
|MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY'S FINANCES WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ESTABLISHING SUSTAINABLE CONTINUOUS LIQUIDITY AND FINANCIAL STABILITY UNDER GLOBAL PROCESSES||
|INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN GLOBALIZATION||
Andrijana Mrkajić Ateljević
|STRATEGY FOR MANAGING BANKING SYSTEMS IN CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE COUNTRIES UNDER GLOBALIZATION||
|MANAGING BANKING INDUSTRY CHANGES UNDER THE COVID 19 PANDEMIA||
|THE CHALLENGES OF THE NEW INDUSTRIAL POLICY AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION||
Miloš D Lutovac,
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"